Monday, April 2, 2012

FREE Glade Air Freshener at Target! (And My Super Cool Spice Rack)

Go to Target.com to print off a $1/1 Glade air Freshener coupon to get some for FREE!

Last night I printed off my 4 Qs and while Jonathan and I were getting some needed things for our new place at Target I picked up my 4 cans (and a clearanced wash rag that matches our clearanced bath towels)

Here is my transaction:

4 Glade air Freshener $1.00 each
$4.00 total
Minus: (4) $1/1 Target Q
1 Bath Towel $5
Clearance: $1.50
Total: $1.50

Total worth: $5.50.



I also want to show off my new spice rack I got from Sam's.
It was $20 and came with 20 spice jars WITH the spices included!
It also comes with FREE refills for 5 years! I will just have to pay for shipping!
I am super excited to use them!

No comments:

Post a Comment