Thursday, April 5, 2012

Today's Target Trip!

So maybe moving across the street from Target was not the BEST idea.
Haha.
After seeing the movie Mirror Mirror I decided to stop by Target and see if i could score some deals Ive seen people post about this week.
While I was there I checked out the clearance isle and found some Air Wick Freshmatic on clearance! Yayy. I'm a sucker for air freshened of any kind. Especially if I can get a whole system for cheap! Refills are so expensive!

So here is what I got!

2 Air Wick Freshmatic $9.98 ($4.99 each)
Clearance: $3.48 each: $6.96
Minus (2) $2/1 Qs

2 I Can't Believe It's Not Butter $5.44 (2.72 each)
Price Cut: $2.42 each: $4.84
Minus (2) $1.25 MQ
Minus (1) $.75/2 Target Q

2 GE 4pk Lightbulbs: $1.89 each
Minus (2) $2/1 Target Qs. (I made $.11 each on these!)

Total before Sales & Qs: $19.20
Total OOP: $4.33


I had also planned on getting some scrubbing bubbles on sale. But they didn't have any. I know the other Target had some and since I don't have work tomorrownim going to go check it out and see if they still have them on sale.
This is what I plan on doing:

Scrubbing Bubbles 2/$5
Minus (1) $2/2 Q
Total due: $3
Making them $1.50 each!!

No comments:

Post a Comment