Sunday, April 15, 2012

Today's Walgreens Trip!

What a wonderful way to start our weekend!
We had an absolutely wonderful time at our Sunday School crawfish boil this afternoon then I was able to come home and make a quick trip to Walgreens while Jonathan was napping! :)

They were out of the allergy nose spray that I had originally planned on getting (I figured they would be since it is a $5 MM this week) but they had 2 left of another allergy nose spray on sale so I scooped them up!

Each nose spray was on sale for $6, and you got $6 RR back! I used a $1.50 Q making them a $1.50 MM each!
Since i needed to buy something in between my nose spray transactions I decided to take advantage of the Dove hair care on sale for 4/$15 with $5RR back!

Here is how my transactions went.

Transaction 1:
Similasan Nasal Allergy Relief spray $8
Sale: $6
Minus $1.50 Q

Total: $4.50
Received: $6RR

Transaction 2
4 Dove Shampoos: $5 each: $20
Sale: 4/$15
Minus (2) $2/1 Q
Minus (1) $1/1 Q
Minus $6 RR from #1

Total: $4
Received $5 RR (it's like I got paid $1 for all 4 shampoos!)

Transaction 3
Reese's: $.99 (I had to get this so I could use both my Q and RR)
Similasan Nasal Allergy Relief spray $8
Sale: $6
Minus $1.50/1 Q
Minus $5 RR from #2

Total: $.49
Received: $6 RR!

Total worth: $36
Total spent: $8.99 with $6 back!
It's like paying only $2.99 for all of this! (once I spend my $6 RR)

I plan on looking at another Walgreens to see if they have the Nasal Ease that I had originally planned on buying.
They are on sale for $9 with $9 RR back
And there is a $5 Q out there so it makes it a $5 MM after RRs! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment