Saturday, March 10, 2012

My planned Albertson's trip

While I was in Baton Rouge today I had planned to stop by Albertsons on my way home. One thing led to another and I didn't end up leaving until 8, and decided it was too late to stop since I still had an hour drive home. So I'll go tomorrow after we celebrate my grandmas birthday!
Since I don't know if I'll be able to post my trip tomorrow when I get home I though id list what I plan on buying.

6 jars of Mt Olive pickles.
$1 minus $.50q makes them $.50 each!

2 boxes of cheez-it's.
On sale with in store Q makes them $.99 each

2 loaves of Holsom bread.
On sale for $1 each

4 boxes Totinos pizza rolls.
$1 each minus $.40/2 Q makes them $.80 each.

Hopefully the store isn't sold out of anything on my list. But we shall see.
Depending on what time we get in tomorrow illmtry to post a photo show and tell. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment