Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Finished Out My Week at CVS!

Although it is only Tuesday I have completed my weeks list at CVS. So unless I catch wind of a super great deal or clearance find I am finished with CVS for the week! But we shall see if I can stay away that long! :)

In my original shopping list I was going to do the Softsoap deal 3/$9 with $3 ECBs back. If you remember, I decided to get the Maybelline Baby Lips instead.
Well...after much thought I decided I could not let such a great deal slip by, but instead of getting softsoap for me, I got Irish Spring for Jonathan and my dad. And since buying the Baby Lips had pushed me past another $50 (scanned) mark in the beauty club I was able to print off $5 ECBs before I left today! :)

Transaction 1:
2 Irish Spring 6 pk Bars $5.29
Sale: $3 each: $6
1 Irish Spring Bodywash: $4.99
Sale: $3
Minus (2) $.50/1 Q (I could only use 2 due to the total cost)
Minus $3 ECB (from Baby Lips)
Minus $5 ECB (Beauty Club)

Total: FREE!!!
Received $3 ECBs

Transaction 2:
2 Halls Cough Drops: $2.49
2 Halls Cough Drops: $1.99
Sale: $1.50 each: $6
Minus (2) $1/2 Q
Minus $3 ECBs from #1

Total: $1
Received: $1 ECB!

Total worth (this trip): $24.53
Total spent (this trip): NOTHING!
And I still have $1 ECB for next week!

Now that my week is done here are the totals:

Total Worth: $50.96
Total Spent: $4.97


Total Haul:
2 Irish Spring Bar 6 pks
1 Irish Spring Bodywash
4 Halls Cough Drops
3 Baby Lips
4 Mars Easter Candy
2 Colgate 360 Toothbrushes

I am completely satisfied with what ingot this week and even more satisfied with what I spent (or didn't spend)! :)

What did you get at CVS this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment