Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sunday Afternoon Target Trip!

Okay, so if anyone needs some first aid supplies head over to Target's website and print out the $.75/1 Up and Up first aid Q!
There are a lot of great deals you can get with it! :)

Now for what I got:

3 Up & Up hydrogen Peroxide: $.52 each
Minus 3 $.75/1 TQ
Made them FREE!

Up & Up Bandaids 40 ct: $1.39
Minus $.75/1 TQ
Made them $.64

2 Bryers Ice Cream: $3.59 each
Sale: $3.25
Minus $1.50/2 TQ
Minus $1.50/2 Q

Made them $1.75 each!

Garnier Fructis Shampoo: $2.99
Minus $1/1 TQ
Minus $1/1 Q

Made it $.99

L'Oreal Visible Lift: $14.99
Clearance: $4.48
Minus $2/1 Q

Made it $2.48!!!

Minus $.38 from my RED card

Total worth: $28.11
Total Spent: $7.22


I am extremely happy with my trip even though I didn't get everything I had planned on.
But I am definitely checking out our other Target tomorrow to see if I can score some more deals! :)

Side Note: Since I have started using Sulfate free shampoo I know I will not be using all the shampoo I got (for pennies) from CVS in December.
I would like to get rid of them, but since I didn't get them all for free I'm not going to give them away for free.
If you are interested please message me and I will put together a list of the shampoos that I do have and how much they are. ($.50-$.75 each probably).

No comments:

Post a Comment