Monday, July 9, 2012

I Just Can't Stay Away from Target! :)

Since Jonathan was supposed to be gone this morning I decided to plan a trip to our other Target in hopes of finding some other deals that the Target across the street didn't have.

I got almost all that I went in for.
I was disappointed to see that they did not have ANY of the Covergirl single eye shadows.
I couldn't find them at all!! (there is a possibility that I overlooked them. Jonathan ended up coming with me and was following me around like a bored child. So i was kind of in a rush.)

I was planning on getting:
2 Covergirl Eyeshadows: $2.98 each ($5.96)
Minus $2/1 TQ (Beauty Bag)
Minus $3/2 MQ

$.96 for 2 things of eyeshadow!

But oh well. It will just give me an excuse to go to the Target across the street tonight before we have dinner. ;) so check back later and see if I can get any!

Here is what I did end up getting!

4 Comet Stainless Steel Powder $1.99 each
Minus (4) $1/1 TQ
Minus (4) $1/1 MQ

FREE!!
(SOOO glad those Qs reset this morning! I now have 8, if anyone needs one that can't print out the Q let me know!)

3 Merona Blouses $8 each <------LOVE THESE!!!
Sale: $6 each: $18
Minus (4) $3/1 TQ ($12)

$6 for all 3 Blouses!
I accidentally handed the cashier all 4 of my Qs and when I realized what I had done I told her my mistake and asked her to hand it back to me and she said, "oh it's okay I'll scan it anyway"
I felt extremely bad but I honestly tried to stop her and she looked like she knew what she was doing so I didn't want to be rude.

Olay Regenerist Face Wash $5.99
Minus $2/1 TQ (Beauty Bag)
Minus $3/1 MQ

$.99

Pretzel Crisps 11 oz: $2.99
Minus $1/1 Q
$1.99

Minus $.95 from RED card!

Total Worth: $40.94
Total Spent: $7.99


I also bought a Boar bristle brush that was $9.99 but it wasn't on my coupon list. (gasp, I know)
It was a spontaneous purchase, it's supposed to help frizzy hair!
Even with the brush my OOP was $17.98.

No comments:

Post a Comment