Saturday, July 14, 2012

My Upcoming CVS Trip!

I am so excited about this weeks CVs Sales & Deals!
So excited in fact that I may even run to CVS BEFORE church tomorrow!

I was THRILLED to see that I had accumulated $15 in ECBs from the 24 bottles of FREE Head and Shoulders I got this week (thanks to the Beauty Club)
Also, tomorrow through Wednesday when you scan your Extra Care card at the red machine you will get a $4/$20 coupon!

Now it's time to use them! :)

One of the ECB deals this week is spend $20 on Nexxus hair care and receive $10 ECB.
[i am super excited about this because Nexxus has a frizz control product that is AMAZING!]

Also, When I scanned my card today I got a $1/1 any Nivea body or hand moisturizer.
They have the small travel tins for $.99. I'm not 100% positive the scanner Q will work with the travel tin, but I'm definitely going to try since the travel tin says "hand moisturizer"! :)

So I'll be getting (hopefully):

Nexxus Frizz Control Oil Treatment: $14.49
2 Travel Shampoo: $3.19 each
Nivea Travel Tin Lotion: $.99
Minus $1/1 Nivea Scanner Q
Minus $15 ECB
Minus $4/$20

Total: $1.86
Receive: $10 ECB

So it will end up being a $8.14 money maker! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment