Tuesday, July 3, 2012

$1.75 for 2 Hawaiian Tropic Tanning Lotion!

After mom and the girls left I decided to run to Walgreens to get the Hawaiian Tropic that Ava and I had planned on.

This week Hawaiian Tropic is on sale BOGO Free and my Walgreens had a TON of Hawaiian Tropic on clearance for $5.75!!
Walgreens also has a skin care coupon book with a $2/1 Q for Hawaiian Tropic and I already had 2 $1/1 Qs!

2 Hawaiian Tropic: $10.99 each
Clearance: $5.75
Sale: BOGO Free (-$5.75)
Minus $2/2 Wags Q
Minus 2 $1/1 Q
Total: $1.75

Total Before: $21.98
Total After: $1.75

I've heard of other people getting this same deal! So go check and see if your Walgreens has them on clearance too! :)

1 comment:

  1. We also look towards improving communities, by donating to important charities such as Bear Cottage. natural tanning

    ReplyDelete