Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sunday Afternoon Winn Dixie Trip!

After church Jonathan wanted to go to Sam's Club.
So I told him if I have to suffer through Sam's with him, he can suffer through me couponing at Winn Dixie.
So he did.
Lucky for him it was a very small trip, unlike last week. (I didn't post my trip from last week but I saved $50 and spent $44)

We haven't done our meal planning for this week yet so that is partly why this trip was so small. But I do know that we will be cooking something with chicken so when I saw that Winn Dixie had whole chickens on sale for only $.89/lb I decided to go ahead and get one. I figured I could put it in the crock pot to cook while I am at my internship then we can make a meal with the cooked chicken. But we shall see. :)
Also they had Caribou coffee on sale BOGO FREE and I had some coupons to use on them. Since Jonathan is a coffee junkie I decided to jump on that deal as well.

So here is what I got:

4 Caribou Coffee: $8.99 each: $35.96
Sale: BOGO (-$17.98)
Minus (4) $2/1 Q

$2.50 each: $10 total

Sanderson Farms Chicken: $1.49/lb: $8.28
Sale: $.89/lb
$4.70

Almond Breeze: $3.49
Sale: $2.99
Minus: $.55/1 Q

$2.44

Minus $5/$30 Q

Total Before: $47.73
Total After: $12.14
Saved: $35.59!

Now Jonathan is stocked on coffee and we have the main ingredient for at least 2 meals this week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment