Saturday, September 1, 2012

Bath and Body Works Candles!

So as I'm sure you all know by now I LOVE autumn.
Well by default that means I love autumn scented candles, and my absolute favorite candles come from Bath and Body Works so I was super excited to get some so cheap!

A the bottom of all their receipts there is a website to fill out a survey and when you do they give you a code to get $10 off of a $30 purchase!

So I had one of those As well as a coupon for a FREE gift up to $14 when you spend $10!

This is what I got:

2 Three-Wick Candles: $19.99 each: $39.98

2 Medium Candles: $9.99 each: $19.98

Minus $10 from receipt
Minus $9.99 from coupon


Total worth: $59.96
Total Spent: $20!!!

I am so excited! And I should be pretty stocked up on my candles for a while! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment