Monday, September 17, 2012

Pumpkin Pie Granola!

Let me just say that I LOVE the crock pot! I made this tonight in it and our Dinner on Dime meal tomorrow will be another crock pot meal! :)

I'm not going to say too much about this since you can get the recipe HERE and she does a great job at giving the instructions!

It was super easy to make, just throw everything in the crock pot on high for 4 hours and stir every 30 minutes.

I added a bit more cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice because I REALLY like those flavors.

If you have most of the ingredients like I did its super cheap!
I had to buy the berries and oats which came to a grand total of $6. Not bad for 5 cups of yummy granola!
It made a lot more than what is pictured but I only had 2 jars so I had to put the rest in a Tupperware.

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment