Monday, June 17, 2013

Day 6 Update! (From yesterday)

Sorry I didn't get a chance to post an update yesterday, but we got home kind of late, then I had to take care of my sweet Molly. Who, by the way was able to stand on all four legs last night! I was so excited. She can't stand/walk in them for long, but still, way better than she was on Saturday. So I have hope that she will recover nicely!

Now, onto the update!
Last night (day 6) I only rinsed my hair with hot water. It is doing MUCH better than the first time I washed with only hot water!
It is still a little oily, and still doesn't feel "normal" yet, but I don't think this transition period will last as long as I had first expected!
I will rinse my hair with only water again tonight, so we will see how it does!

I decided to take the picture outside with natural light today. I think when intake the picture under the fluorescent lights it makes it look shiny (oilier) than it really is. I think this is a more accurate depiction of my hair! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment