Friday, June 14, 2013

No-Poo update Day 3 (from yesterday)

I got home super late last night so I didn't get a chance to post pictures from day 3 of using no shampoo, so here it is!

Let me say, this picture is VERY deceiving! This morning I forgot that I hadn't taken pictures for day 3 and I put some baking soda in my hair to absorb some of the oil.

But let me tell ya, I looked like I had bathed in olive oil!
Good news though, A little baking soda helps A LOT during the transition period. It makes it more bearable to go out in public and such.

Tonight I will "wash" my hair with conditioner again and hopefully I will look more presentable for church and Father's Day tomorrow!
It has definitely been an adjustment going from washing my hair every day to only washing it 3 times a week.....with conditioner. But it will be worth it, so I'm told. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment