Thursday, August 2, 2012

FREE Accu-Chek Nano!

So this week at ALL of the drug stores you can get the Accu-Chek Nano Blood Glucose meters for $9.99.
Well...there is this AWESOME $10 coupon from this past weeks paper that makes them FREE!!

Now I really try not to get things just because they are free but I totally did this time.
But, I do know some people that can use them.

I ended up going to 3 different stores to get the 4 meters.
2 CVS and a Right Aid.
(I didn't want to shelf clear anywhere)
And at Rite Aid I got back $1 for buying it! So I made $1!! :)

CVS #1
Accu-Chek: $19.99
Sale: $9.99
Minus $9.99 Q

FREE!

CVS #2
2 Accu-Chek: $39.98
Sale: $9.99 each
Minus (2) $9.99 Q

FREE!
(I had to do 2 transactions per coupon wording)

Rite Aid:
Accu-Chek: $19.99
Sale: $9.99
Minus $10 Q

FREE!
Received $1 +UP Reward:

Total Worth: $79.96
Total Spent: NOTHING!! And received $1 back!

While at CVS I scanned my card and out popped a $3 coupon off ANY Nexxus Shampoo so I grabbed a travel size shampoo for $3.19 and only had to pay $.19 for it! :)

1 comment:

  1. nice article article.Healthgenie also provide accu chek products online at www.healthgenie.in

    ReplyDelete