Friday, May 4, 2012

My Super Awesome Walgreens Trip!! :)

I don't know how I missed this awesome deal at Walgreens but I sure am glad I caught it before my Q expires TOMORROW!

But before I go on about the awesome deal let me brag on my wonderful cashier that checked me out at Walgreens. (the second one I went to)
She was SO patient with me! I had already gotten 2 boxes at the Walgreens by my house so I was only getting 10 boxes at this Wags.
But still. 10 Transactions is a lot.
But she was great and did not try to rush me or anything!
I was so pleased with her and thanked her so much when I left!
I was almost as happy with the service I received as I was with the awesome deal I got! :)

Back to the deal.
U by Kotex tampons are on sale from $5.99 to $3.99 with $3 RR back!
Usually the RRs won't roll for the same product but they were for the tampons!
so I was able to take the 3 RR I would get from one transaction and use it along with my $1/1 Q to make them FREE!

Transaction 1:
U by Kotex: $5.99
Sale $3.99
Minus $1/1 Q (3/25 SS)

Total: $2.99
Received: 3 RR

Transaction 2-12
Filler- $.49 (I had to purchase 2 items in order to use my Q and my RR
U by Kotex $5.99
Sale $3.99
Minus $1/1 Q (3/25 SS)
Minus 3 RR from previous purchase

Total: $.48
Received: 3 RR

I was able to do this transaction 11 times and still ended with 3 RR!
The fillers I got included:
2 packs of peppermints
4 silly bands
4 3-pk Christmas Chapstick.
1 Box of Jello
(I was lucky to find some great clearance items to use as fillers!! )


Total Trip Worth: $97.12
Total Trip Spent: $7.54 with $3 RR to spend for my next trip!
It's like only paying $4.54 for right at $100 worth of stuff!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment