Thursday, February 28, 2013

Homemade Banana "Ice Cream"

Last night I tried the most amazing snack ever!
Homemade banana "ice cream"!!!
For those of you on weight watchers, it's ZERO points!
For those of us who are vegan (plant based diet) or eating raw, this is a perfect snack!!

This simple recipe takes minutes to prepare and can easily become a permanent replacement for a nighttime snack! And it's healthy!!!

Ingredients:

Frozen banana (however many you want. I used one and a half)
Vanilla Extract (I just used a dash)
Spices (I used cinnamon, but you can use whatever you like, or omit it all together)

Place all ingredients in a blender/food processor and blend until smooth.

That's it! Super easy and so delicious.
I expected it to be good, but I never expected it to be this good!!

Next time your craving something sweet try some homemade "ice cream"!

Try it out and let me know what you think!

Side note: you can blend any frozen fruit to make "ice cream" or sorbet!

No comments:

Post a Comment