Saturday, June 30, 2012

Today's Target Trip!

While at Target today I finally signed up for their RED card!
I AM NOT a fan of store credit it cards (or credit cards in general) so I LOVE that Target has a debit card option that connects to your bank account
And every time I use it I get 5% off my purchase!
The catch is that the discount is taken AFTER sales & coupons! But still, 5% off is still cool! :)
I was excited to use it today!

Here is what I got:

4 French's Mustard: $1.49
Sale: $.98
Minus $.30/1 Q


4 Jamba Smoothies: $2.99
Sale: $2.39
Minus: $1/1 Q


3 Aquafresh Kids: $2.14
Sale: $1.89
Minus $1/1 Target Q
Minus $1/1 Q


2 Wet Ones: 1.99
Minus: $1/2 Q

2 Glade Expressions refill: $1.99
Minus $1/1 Q

Minus $.76 from RED card


Total Before Sales & Qs: $32.30
Total After Sales & Qs: $15.06


I'm really excited to try the Jamba smoothies! Mother and my great nieces are coming to stay with us for a few days and I know they will love them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment